Thursday, September 15, 2011

Another Monster done

The weather seems to be getting cold way too fast. I have to wonder if the snow is gonna hit us fast. Oh well onto the knitting.  This was the week of another monster to be finished and instead of making a Christmas gift I made a Maddox for myself. I had made another one for a gift for a dear friend. Once I gave that little guy away it was the one monster I wanted for me. So I pulled out some yarn that I had bought to make a Maddox with and knitted a Maddox. The beauty of this critter was the body was knitted in about a day. The yarn is Sugar n Cream in the colorway called psychedelic. I love how he turned out and I know I will make more of him. I am thinking he could be made again for a few gifts.The next project I have started today is my first knitted blanket. I got the kit from Knit Picks and I thought with the weather getting cold it might be time to work on it. Picture is coming soon. Guess that is it. Make sure you take time to knit today.


No comments:

Post a Comment