Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer Spumoni socks

Well this summer seems to be flying by fast. Before you know it Labor Day will be here. WOW. This week I am on vacation so it is my time to work on projects and even finish a few. I had hoped I would start some more Christmas gift ideas but I haven't. Oops.
these are the socks from 2009
Now it is time to show off a pair of socks. This is my Spumoni stripe socks. The yarn is Paton's Stretch sock. I had done a pair before back in 2009. These socks are one of my favorite socks because they are so different and comfy. So I was in Michaels on a Sunday and saw this yarn. I thought I wanted it because the yarn was so new and cool looking. I am very happy with how they turned out and I do have some yarn leftover. I am not sure what I will do with the yarn. I might make a toy with it or something. Now on to the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment