Saturday, June 16, 2012

Where has to time gone?

It is June as I type this. I didn't realize so long of time has passed since I posted. I am sorry. This year has been one of a challenge for my family. Various health issues seemed to have hint several of my family including me. 2012 is turning into a year I just wish would go away. I have had a few good time with my buds. I am grateful to have my special friends because without them I don't know where I would be.
Now that does not mean I have not done any knitting. I have been busy with my projects. I have been working on dishcloths again. The idea is I have pretty cotton yarn that deserves to be knitted and if I can make 2 or 3 a month then I have Christmas gifts for friends and family. This one and the next one are grandmas favorite but you slip stitches. I really like this pattern.
This next one is a mitered square. I like the stripe yarn for this pattern. I can see I will do more.
I also decided to do a scarf again. This yarn is a tweed yarn. I love the yarn but can tell ya it is a pain in the behind to knit with. I have 2 more skeins and I am thinking it will be a critter for someone.
Last but not least I have been doing socks. In looking at this post I have other socks done just didnt share. Oh well. This is a basic sock pattern. My go to pattern actually. The yarn is from a favorite website of mine. I have a thing about stripe yarns with socks. I so like how these turned out too. I have other colors and will be knitting more soon.
I guess that is it for now. There is 6 months left for this year and I am wondering what will happen. I am grateful for friends and family as well as my knitting to keep me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment